For those new to DSLR cameras here is an excellent video with five focusing tips for shooting super-sharp photos:
Here’s a great primer video by photographer Phil Steele. He outlines five main tips for achieving fine focus and super-sharp photos:
- ditching full auto,
- focus and recomposing,
- looking for edge contrasts,
- using manual pre-focusing,
- and using live view to aid in manual focusing.
52 of the Worst Photoshop Mistakes In magazines.
Tips to Make Money from Home with Photography:
3 Ways to do This:
- sell your photos as stock
- sell your photo products
- sell your time (as freelance photographer)
- where to sell your photos, more info
How To Make Money From Photography, Go Here:
- SUBJECT - The principal person or thing being photographed.
- PANNING - A photography technique in which the camera follows a moving target (the subject). The purpose is to bring the subject into sharp focus, while blurring the background, providing a strong sense of movement.
How to Take Stunning Photos Like a PRO: Click Here